Game Times!Call 757-509-5139 for More Information
Saturday, Feb 18
Morning Session FULL and CLOSED
WALK-IN’S ONLY Evening Session
Doors open @ 11:00AM
Game1 Starts @ 12:00PM
Game 2 Starts @ 7:00PM
Sunday, Feb 19
Doors open @ NOON
Games Start @ 2:00PM
Location: 12742 Nettles Drive, Newport News, VA 23606
Saturday, February 18, 2023
Mini session @ 12pm, doors open @ 11am
20 “speedy” bingo games
1 “double action” jackpot coverall
Dab games will be played between bingo games
** Party will begin after mini session ends **
Night session @ 7pm
55 bingo games
Dab games will be played during bingo session
except on quickies and blowouts
Raffle winners get to play “Plinko” for additional prizes
** Saturday event is by registration only **
Sunday, February 19, 2023
Regular Sunday afternoon bingo session
@ 2pm, doors open @ 12pm
55 bingo games
Dab games will be played before & during bingo session except on quickies and blowouts
Optional “Hot Ball” buy-in available
Saturday, Feb. 18
Mini session: $25
Night session: $50
Sunday, Feb. 19
packs start at $35
T-shirts grey or black
Hotels Near the Bingo Hall
Newport News Marriott at City Center
(4 star) 740 Town Center Dr., Newport News, VA 23606
Hampton Inn & Suites Newport News
(3 star) 12251 Jefferson Av., Newport News, VA 23602
Homewood Suites by Hilton
(3 star) 401 Commonwealth Dr., Yorktown, VA 23693
Hilton Garden Inn Newport News
(3 star) 180 Regal Way, Newport News, VA 23602
Courtyard by Marriott Newport News
(3 star) 530 St John’s Rd., Newport News, VA 23602
Holiday Inn Newport News/Hampton
(3 star) 980 Omni Blvd., Newport News, VA 23606
Best Western Plus Inn & Suites
(3 star) 500 Operations Dr., Newport News, VA 23602
Candlewood Suites Newport News
(2 star) 329 Commonwealth Dr., Yorktown, VA 23693
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson
(1 star) 1069 J Clyde Morris Blvd., Newport News, VA 23602
- You must be 15 years or older to play bingo or be in the hall during game & 18 years or older to play instants
- We will not tolerate acts of rudeness towards our volunteers. Do Not physically touch or Tip our volunteers.
- You must have the last number called to have a valid Bingo on all bingo games and instant event/dab game, but last number called is not required on Quickie. If a Spare Change style game splits, half of the total payout will be divided among the multiple winners, half to the “Spare Change” holder.
- Bingo will not be paid if pack has been split with another player. Bingo Paper must be marked with a dauber to be valid.
- Our game prices, rules and prizes are subject to change when necessary. Prizes are dependent on attendance.
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages may be brought into the hall. We are a non-smoking facility, including the bathrooms.
- Pack must be purchased in order to play Specials or Instants.
- All Pay-Out Slips, Instants and Door Prizes must be paid on the day of game. They will not be honored after game day unless it carries.
- Players must keep cell phone ringers low and be considerate of other players by keeping their conversations quiet during the game.
- 10. Player is responsible for caller hearing them say “BINGO”. If your voice does not carry you may want to have something that makes a loud noise to get the callers attention if you have bingo.
- Each progressive bingo game will begin with a value of $500.00 but a posted ball threshold (max. number of balls to win the jackpot) that is different for each game. If no bingo is called until after the ball threshold is reached, the game will continue for a consolation prize of $100. The unpaid Progressive value will then increase by $100 and the ball threshold by one number.
- Jackpot/Progressive sales must stop when the first number of that game is called.
- Lucky Star – On even days mark all even numbers, on odd days mark all odd numbers before the game starts. If the last number dabbed is on a star, the progressive amount is won, if not a consolation prize of $100 is won and the progressive pot grows by $100. If multiple players win Lucky Star, but only 1 player bingos on the star, the $100 will be split, but the progressive amount goes to the player who bingoed on the star.
- If there are multiple winners on Any Treasure Chest game all winners will pick numbers. The person who draws the highest number ball gets to make all choices. When there are multiple winners of the treasure chest game all winnings are split between all winners.
- 50/50 Raffle 15 Key TC (RWB) – Pick 1 or 2 key(s) from the board. If the player chooses one key & it opens the treasure chest they win the entire amount. If the player chooses 2 keys and one opens the treasure chest they will win half of the amount in the Treasure Chest.
- 3 Key TC – If the key chosen opens the TC, the player wins only the amount in the TC. If the key chosen does not open the TC, the player(s) receive $100 consolation prize. Addition is based on head Count (up to 150 $200; 151 to 180 $300; 181+ $400 is added to the TC)
- 50/50 Raffle 30 Key TC (PINK) – Pick 1 key from the board. If the key opens the chest, the player wins the amount in the TC. If the key does not open the chest, one key is removed from the board the next session and the player receives a $100 consolation prize.
- All special raffle games will have rules posted in the hall.
- By purchasing a pack, you give permission for your likeness to be used on our web-site, social media sites, and advertising.
- By purchasing a pack, you choose to assume all risks surrounding the covid-19 health crisis. You agree to not hold Community Knights, Inc. or any other party affiliated with their bingo game for any covid-19 related injury.
Please Note: This program was prepared in accordance with the code of VA, effective July 1, 1982 and the Charitable Gaming Law, Section 18.2-340.18(4), code of VA Effective October 1,1996 and as subsequently amended.